Uttar Pradesh Government has Announced Notification for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for Teacher Training. UP BTC Program Recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). @ www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
UP Government Invites Online Application Form for Admission in 2 year Basic Training Certificate Course. Eligible and Interested Candidates those are want to set in Teaching Line may Apply Online on Official Website or Link before 16.08.2013.
BTC stands for Basic Teacher Certificate
. It is a 2 Year Teacher Training Course affiliated by UP Government & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). BTC Consists 4 Semester. Exam result will display on Official Website every year. After 2 Year those Candidates are Shortlisted Call for an Interview.
Details of BTC Registration ;-
Name Of Examination :- Basic Training Course (BTC) organized by Uttar Pradesh Government.
Age Detail :- Applicants Minimum age required 18 years & Maximum age required 30 years. Age Relaxation for SC/ST and Other Backward Caste are 5 years and Physical Handicapped candidates are 15 years Exempted.
Educational Criteria:- Candidates are must belonging to Utter Pradesh. Before fill Application Form Candidate should have Graduate Degree with 50% Aggregate Marks from NCTE ,Board of UP Allahabad . and Candidates should posses in 10+2 or its equivalent from COBSE Board. Candidates must check Official Advertisement before Registered.
Click On Official Advertisement
Training Fees :- BTC course Applicants can deposit Application fees by both Online or Offline ways. Application Fees Given Below.
- Candidates those are belonging to General and Other Backward Caste need to pay Rs. 300/- .
- Candidates those are belonging to SC/ST are need to pay Rs. 150/-
- Physical Handicapped Candidates Exempted for Any Application Fees.
Candidates who want to submitting fees through Online Mode can use only State Bank Of India Net Banking Facility or Debit Card & Credit card Facilities.
Candidates those want to submitting Fees through Offline Mode can submit via E-challan Form in any State Bank of India Branch.
Subject Selection Process :- Candidates those posses Inter & Graduation in Science Class or Agriculture Class Like Bsc. Bsc.(Ag), Bsc in Home Science, B.tech and BCA their considered Science Stream Students.
Candidates those are posses Inter and Graduation in Arts and Commerce and have BBA,BA, B.com Degree are considered as Arts Stream.
Selection Standard in Training :-
Selection will be made on Merit Basis. Merit List will be ready on the basis of Total marks in Secondary, Senior Secondary and Graduation. Reserved Category Reservation will be given as per norms.
Selection of students will be made by Principal, District Education Department & Training Institute .
Important Dates :-
- Start Date of Online Registration :- 22.07.2013
- Last Date of Online Registration :- 16.08.2013
- Last Date of Fees Submitting :- 19.08.2013
How to Apply :- Applicants registered through Online and follow some Steps given below. Candidates also apply Online through a link given below.
- First Candidate must Open Official Website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in .
- Then Click on Online registration Form.
- Candidates must fill Home State.
- Candidates must fill all Personal and Educational Detail.
- Select your Gender, Category &Subject.
- Then Upload Your Scanned Photo & Signature.
- Check Your Application Form and Modify it.
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Take 2-3 Print out of Application Form and challan Form.
- Deposit E-Challan on SBI Bank .
Important Link :-
Utter Pradesh Government has Announced Online admission form for (BTC) Basic Teacher Training organized by NCTE. Interested and Eligible candidates should Registered before Last Date 16.08.2013. Good Luck for All Candidates.
- can bca student apply for btc
- btc fee structure in up
- btctranig teacher job
- fee of btc course
- UP basic training coarse BTC syllabus 2014
- UP basic training course BTC syllabus 2013