Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary examination 2013 Recruitment 2013 for 1000 Vacancies Online Application Forms, Notification www.upsc.gov.in IAS Pre Exam 2013.
IAS Preliminary Exam 2013
Union Public Service Commission Is Issued The Notification 04/2013 on 05-03-2013 For The Various 1000 Post In Following Govt. Departments:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (IT)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service.
IAS Pre Exam 2013
- Civil Services Preliminary examination (Objective Type)
- Civil Services Main Examination (written and interview)
Age Limit : 21-30 Years
- Final Year Also Apply
- professional and technical degree can also apply
- passed the final professional M.B.B.S.
All the Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Civil Services IAS Pre Exam 2013 should remember following dates:
- Online Registration start from 05th March, 2013
- Online Registration Closing Date : 04th April, 2013
- Preliminary Examination Date : 26th May, 2013
- Main Examination Date September/ October 2013
Application Fee :
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2013 applying Candidates who belongs to unreserved categories need to pay Examination Fee Rs. 100/- while SC/ST/PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply For IAS Pre Exam 2013
All the Eligible as well as Interested candidates who wish to join Civil services Job need to apply through the Online mode by filling up the Online Application form by logging on the Official website of UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in before 4th April, 2013. Fill part I and Part II Registration carefully. Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
Candidates are required to Download, Printout and Xerox the Copy of system generated application form after the successful registration.
For More Details Of IAS Pre Exam 2013 : CLICK HERE
UPSC IAS Answer Key 2013 CSAT 2013 Answer Key | Cut Off
Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary examination 2013 Recruitment 2013 for 1000 Vacancies Online Application Forms, Notification IAS Pre Exam 2013.
- www ias nic in
- www upscias gov in